Kurt Mason Aviation Education Scholarship
To provide a $1,000 scholarship to a deserving student seeking education and career opportunites in aviation or aerospace fields.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or legal resident.
- Be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college, university, or flight school as an undergraduate in one of the following programs:
Flight training program
a. Accredited college or university for an aviation degree
b. Accredited college for Airframe & Powerplant certification
c. Aerospace labor training program
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have an enrollment status equal to at least a half-time (6 credit hrs) student or be enrolled as a flight training student.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or show satisfactory flight training progress.
- Application Process:
Applicant must submit the following items:
a. Completed scholarship application form.
b. A two-page, double-sided essay, describing your academic and career goals, and explain why you are interesting in pursing a pilot certificate or degree in aviation.
- Participate in a live interview (if selected from qualifying applications).
Deadline for the application is Saturday, March 31, 2018. Applications postmarked after this date will be considered.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org